DELIVERY DELAYS UPDATE
Please be patient with the post as all postal services, here and abroad, are experiencing delays. If you need your UK item in a hurry please upgrade to tracked 24 at checkout; currently taking 1-3 days for delivery from dispatch. I will continue to keep you updated of any changes.
Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts
CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
Royal Mail 48, tracked on delivery – in some areas – is taking up to a week for delivery. This is changing on a day by day basis as Covid continues to affect all services. If you need your item in a hurry please upgrade to tracked 24 at checkout which is currently taking 1-2 days for delivery from dispatch.
USA AND CANADA – 7 days to 3 weeks although some orders are arriving in just 5 days!
AUSTRALIA AND REST OF THE WORLD – 14 days to 4 weeks
EUROPE – 5 days to 2 weeks
ITALY – Due to a systems problem at Italian customs there will be no orders sent until further notice.
COMBINED POSTAGE – All orders over £45 will automatically receive 10% discount at checkout for combined postage. For all other orders where items can be sent in fewer packages, you will receive a manual combined postage refund; this is usually when there are a lot of items in your order it is difficult to accurately calculate every combination of products.
LOCAL CURRENCY – Your order will be converted to the currency of your country.
CURRENCY CONVERTOR – This can be found at the bottom of each page.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS – Please note that you are responsible for any customs charges that may be requested when your order arrives. More details can be found at the bottom of this page.
International orders – Due to the Covid-19 outbreak please expect delays. Your parcel will be sent with full tracking.
BEFORE PROCEEDING TO PAYMENT OR PAYPAL: Please tick the box stating, ‘ I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *’
PROCESSING TIME (the time it takes to prepare your order): 2-3 working days but usually 1 or 2. However, if you need your item in a hurry then please message me HERE via the contact page, and I will do whatever I can to get it to you on time.
UK – Standard shipping included on all orders
PLEASE NOTE: Order totals and shipping costs are visible in your basket before you are required to checkout, so no surprises once you have filled in your delivery and payment details.
USA AND CANADA – Flat fee of £10.00 and £5.00 for each item thereafter. All orders are sent via Royal Mail fully tracked.
EUROPE – Flat fee of £7.00 and £3.00 for each item thereafter. All orders are sent via Royal Mail fully tracked.
REST OF THE WORLD – Flat fee of £11.00 and £6.00 for each item thereafter. All orders are sent via Royal Mail fully tracked.
Due to changes in EU regulations your order will have an IOSS number provided on the package but countries may also charge customs and handling fees that are out of my control.
I have been sending orders overseas since Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts was established in 2014. On the rare occasion that a parcel is delayed or missing I will give it my full attention and try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If there is any aspect of the ordering process you wish to discuss please don’t hesitate to contact me. CLICK HERE TO ASK ME A QUESTION
CUSTOMS CHARGES FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and are the buyers responsibility.
The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the UK), the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and are the buyers responsibility.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the UK), the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. If 30 days have gone by since you received your item, a refund or exchange cannot be offered.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We recommend using a trackable shipping service as we cannot be held responsible for missing parcels.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and whether your return is considered to be in its original and unopened condition.
If approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
If your product is faulty or has arrived damaged, please send us an email at email@example.com with details of the fault and , if possible, supporting images. We will get back to you as soon as possible with details of how to proceed.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example, a custom order), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as, providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sandy Mulley, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org