- UK orders: Post is included and are shipped via Royal Mail tracked 48 or 1st class letter depending on the size of your item. Upgrades are available at checkout.
- Processing time (time it takes to prepare your order) is usually 2 working days.
- UK delivery (after processing) is usually 2 working days (1 day for tracked 24). However, if you need your item in a hurry then please send me an email and I will do whatever I can to get it to you on time.
- International orders are sent via Royal Mail tracked and usually take around 7/10 working days from dispatch; quite often sooner but occasionally customs will delay packages.
- Europe is approx. 5/7 working days.
International orders – Due to the Covid-19 outbreak please expect delays. Your parcel will be sent with full tracking.
COMBINED POSTAGE All orders over £45 will automatically receive 10% discount at checkout for combined postage. For all other orders where items can be sent in fewer packages, you will receive a combined postage refund; this is usually when there are a lot of items in your order it is difficult to accurately calculate every combination of products. Your refund will be done manually.
CURRENCY CONVERTOR: This can be found at the bottom of each page.
BEFORE PROCEEDING TO PAYMENT OR PAYPAL: Please tick the box stating, ‘ I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *’
PROCESSING TIME (the time it takes to prepare your order):
2-3 working days but usually 1 or 2.
DELIVERY TIME: (the time it takes for your order to arrive once posted)
UK: 2 days however Royal Mail request you allow 3 working days for delivery; upgrades are available.
USA AND CANADA: 7-10 days but may be longer at busy times of the year and during the current crisis.
EUROPE: 5-7 days but may be longer at busy times of the year and during the current crisis.
REST OF THE WORLD : 10 days to 3 weeks, but this will vary from country to country.
PLEASE NOTE: Order totals and shipping costs are visible in your basket before you are required to checkout, so no surprises once you have filled in your delivery and payment details.
EVERY ORDERS OVER £45 WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC 10% DISCOUNT FOR COMBINED SHIPPING
UK Delivery included on all orders via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked. Tracked 24 and next day guaranteed also available.
USA AND CANADA Flat fee of £10.00 and £5.00 for each item thereafter. All orders are sent via Royal Mail fully tracked.
EUROPE Flat fee of £7.00 and £3.00 for each item thereafter. All orders are sent via Royal Mail fully tracked.
REST OF THE WORLD Flat fee of £11.00 and £6.00 for each item thereafter. All orders are sent via Royal Mail fully tracked.
I have been sending orders overseas since Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts was established in 2014. On the rare occasion that a parcel is delayed or missing I will give it my full attention and try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If there is any aspect of the ordering process you wish to discuss please don’t hesitate to contact me. CLICK HERE TO ASK ME A QUESTION
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example, a custom order), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as, providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sandy Mulley, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org