Needle Felting Workshop Doncaster – Moongazing Hare – Skill level: Complete beginners and beyond
Join me for a wonderful afternoon of tea, cake and creativity at the beautiful Cusworth Hall just outside of Doncaster and close to the M1, M18, A1M and M62
- Venue: Cusworth Hall
- Date: Saturday 27th April
- Time: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Skill level: Complete beginners as well as craft and needle felting enthusiasts
- Cost: £45 including all materials and light refreshments. Please bring a packed lunch if you wish. Alternatively, the lovely Butlers Tea Room is next door
- Wheelchair accessible; please let me know beforehand so I can arrange for the ramp to be available
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
Why not arrive early and make full use of free entry to the beautiful house, museum and gardens.
I am so excited to bring my popular workshops to the beautiful Cusworth Hall near Doncaster. My hare workshops are great fun using lovely British Shetland and Jacob needle felting wool.
You will receive one to one tuition whilst learning the basics of needle felting. At the end of the afternoon you will have created a beautiful needle felted hare to take home with you as well as a new set of creative skills.
All you need bring is the enthusiasm and I will provide the rest.
So, get ready for an afternoon where you can just kick back and relax in lovely surroundings, drink lots of tea, eat cake and unlock your creativity! What else are weekend afternoons for…
Please note; spaces are limited for my popular workshops so please book well in advance!
Access to the fabulous Hall and grounds is free so why not make a day of it…
Cusworth Hall is located two miles north of Doncaster and is signposted from the A1 and A638. The museum has full disabled access throughout. Level access available to the hall and much of the park. Disabled parking in the main car park and additional parking close to the Hall for Hall visitors. The main car park is just 5 minutes from the workshop and a smaller car park is available just next door. Parking charges apply.
Workshop Venue: The Bothy, Cusworth Hall; next to Butlers Tearoom
For needle felting advice and tutorials please visit the blog
Out of stock