Needle felting tools accessories set, needle felting mat, needle felting pen, needle felting multi tool
For full details of each item please see individual listings.
This great needle felting accessories set includes:
*Hessian/Burlap felting mat, Organic, eco friendly, reusable time after time and fully biodegradable
One bag, posted flat. Approx 12" x 10". I have left a 2 inch gap so it can be filled with 2/3lb of rice and the gap quickly sewn up. Rice not included.
*Felting needle holder/Needle felting pen
Includes 3 felting needles, gauge 36.
One of my favourite tools when I am needle felting a flat piece such as ears, wings etc
Also excellent for speeding up the start of a 3D shapes such as bodies and heads; once body parts start to become firm you can change the needles for finer 38's/40's or just remove one of the 3 needles.
*Needle felting punch tool Seven needles flat felting tool
As far as flat felting goes, the punch tool is the best thing since sliced bread!
• 7 x 36 gauge needles supplied. They can be changed for any size and needles removed to suit your project.
• Perfect for flat felting pictures or needle felting applique.
• Significantly speeds up the needle felting process.
• Ideal for large hare/bunny ears or for any flat surface felting.
• It reduces the repetitive strain of a single needle.
• Brilliant for the kids to use as the retractable guard protects their fingers; it retracts as
you push down then covers the needles as you release. However, they should always be
• Needles are easy to replace by just unscrewing the punch tool but they will last a long
while before becoming blunt. If one breaks then just pull it out and pop in a new one.
• Number of needles can be reduced e.g if your work becomes very firm and starts to
resist when you press down on the tool.
• Approx 10 cm long.
• Does the same as the Clover tool; I have tried both.