Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Horse advanced PDF needle felting pattern, Digital download for needle felted horse
Pattern for needle felted horse
Unlock your inner creativity and be inspired.
A complete guide to needle felting; step by addictive step!
Watch my YouTube video tutorial on how to create a basic shape: Basic Shape Video Tutorial
This is a pattern and NOT a kit. For kit see listing: Horse advanced needle felting kit
- No sewing and no wires.
- Skill level: Advanced
- Needle felted horse pattern that you can print or access from your computer. You will
receive it shortly after purchase.
- Incredibly detailed instructions with 38 full colour step by step photographs. Also
includes an A4 size guide/template for each body part.
- The height of the horse, when completed, is approximately 12cm by 15cm.
- Ideal if you already have your own wool and felting accessories, however, if you are
starting from scratch it is much more cost effective to buy the full kit
- You will also need
Approx: 40gm Grey Jacob wool, or similar (my preferred choice as it felts really well).
Pinches of black and white wool.
- 1 x 36 or 38 gauge star felting needle (personal preference). I use both.
- Small foam block to work on (around 5″ square will be large enough); don’t use a kitchen sponge as it will break apart easily and end up stuck in your wool.
- Black beads for eyes (or you can felt them straight on).
- This pattern remains the property of Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts and may not be sold,
copied or reproduced other than for your own personal use, however, items made from
this pattern can be sold as long as Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts is given credit for the
- As this is a digital/PDF file your order cannot be refunded.