Needle felting tools accessories set includes; hessian felting mat, needle felting pen and seven needle punch tool for seriously fast flat needle felting.
Ideal for needle felted pictures, flowers, animal ears, 3D and 2D needle felting
• Perfect base for needle felting 3D, 2D and flat felting
• Made from quality tight weave Hessian/Burlap
• 100% biodegradable (no zip)
• Posted flat (rice not included)
• Approximate size: 10″ x 8″
• Overlocked for strength
• 2 inch gap so it can be filled with approx. 3lb of rice and the gap quickly sewn up.
• Eco friendly
• Organic and can be used time and time again; make it last even longer by laying a flat felt sheet or piece of heavy cotton on top
Needle Felting Pen
• Includes 3 felting needles, gauge 36
• Can be used with one, two or three felting needles
• Needles are removable, replaceable and works with all sizes of felting needle
• Great for speeding up the start of a 3D shapes such as bodies and heads; once body parts start to become firm you can change the needles for finer 38’s/40’s or just remove one of the 3 needles.
As far as flat felting goes, the punch tool is the best thing since sliced bread!
• Comes with 7 x 36-gauge needles supplied. They can be changed for any size.
• Perfect for flat felting pictures or needle felting applique.
• Significantly speeds up the needle felting process; 7 needles equals times the felting speed
• Ideal for flowers, large hare/bunny ears, pictures or for any flat surface felting
• It reduces the repetitive strain of a single needle and has a comfortable grip
• Brilliant for kids to use as the retractable guard protects their fingers; it retracts as
you push down then covers the needles as you release.
• Needles are easy to replace by just unscrewing the punch tool but they will last a long while before becoming blunt. If one breaks then just pull it out and pop in a new one
• Number of needles can be reduced as your work becomes very firmer and starts to
resist when you press down on the tool.
• Approx 10 cm long.
• Does the same as the Clover tool. I have tried both and the only difference is price
Children must always be supervised.
Keep away from children and pets.
Out of stock