Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Needle Felting Workshop Cleethorpes – Moongazing Hare – Skill level: Complete beginners and beyond
- Venue: Little Lavender Cottage
- Date: Saturday 18th May
- Time: 12.30pm – 4.30pm
- Skill level: Complete beginners as well as craft and needle felting enthusiasts.
- Cost: £45 including all materials and light refreshments. Please bring a packed lunch if you wish.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will also be able to purchase from the beautiful handmade craft and gift shop.
I am so excited to bring my popular workshops to the newly opened Little lavender Cottage in Cleethorpes. My hare workshops are great fun using lovely British Shetland and Jacob needle felting wool.
You will receive one to one tuition whilst learning all the basics of needle felting. At the end of the afternoon you will have created a beautiful needle felted hare to take home with you as well as a new set of creative skills.
All you need bring is the enthusiasm and I will provide the rest.
So, get ready for an afternoon where you can just kick back and relax in lovely surroundings, drink lots of tea, eat cake and unlock your creativity! What else are weekend afternoons for…
Please note; spaces are limited for my popular workshops so please book well in advance.
For needle felting advice and tutorials please visit the blog