Approximate finished size: 15cm x 11cm
What do I need?
I have put my recommendations below but you can use whatever you have to hand. All you need is a selection of wool colours, felting needle, BBQ skewer (or similar) and a suitable base to felt on.
For two cacti or, one large cactus, you will need:
- CORE WOOL FOR CACTUS BASE 5g
- WHITE CARDED WOOL OR TOPS 15g
- GREEN CARDED WOOL LENGTHS (SLIVERS) OR TOPS 10g – THIS IS THE CACTUS TOPCOAT
- CONTRASTING GREEN WOOL TOP TO CREAT THE CACTUS LINES 2g
- GREEN WOOL BATTING FOR CACTUS BASE 2g
- WOOLTOPS OR YARN FOR FLOWERS – VARIOUS COLOURS 2g
- WHITE WOOL TOP FOR SPIKES 1g
TERACOTTA POT OR TEACUP TO SIT IT IN
Please note that wool colours will vary from screen to screen.
These are for display purposes only and are not toys. Please keep away from children and pets due to sharp needles and loose fibres