Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Needle Felted Nordic Gnome Pattern Download: Suitable for complete beginners
Felting Pattern For Needle Felted Nordic Gnome: Complete beginners
This is a pattern only and not a physical item. You will be able to access your pattern to download or print shortly after purchase.
Unlock your inner creativity and just add a dash of enthusiasm!
A complete guide to needle felting; step by addictive step!
- Watch my YouTube video tutorial on how to create a basic shape: Basic Shape Video Tutorial
- Suitable for beginners. No sewing and no wires.
- Needle felted Nordic gnome pattern that you can print or access from your computer. You will receive it shortly after purchase.
- Incredibly detailed instructions with 32 full colour step by step photographs.
- The height of the gnome, when completed, is approximately 23cm x 8cm
- Ideal if you already have your own wool and felting accessories, however, if you are starting from scratch it is much more cost effective to buy the full kit.
You will also need:
- Body approx. 15g white Shetland wool or similar.
- Hat approx 15g of orange, red or whatever your colour preference.
- Beard approx. 5g of straight grey or curly locks.
- Pinch of white or flesh colour for the nose.
- Felting needle: 1 x 36 or 38 gauge star felting needle (personal preference). I use both.
- Felting pad.
- Paper/card hat template is approx. 12cm high and 10cm wide
This pattern remains the property of Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts and may not be sold,
copied or reproduced other than for your own personal use. However, items made from
this pattern can be sold as long as Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts is given credit for the
As this is a digital/PDF file your order cannot be refunded.lincolnshirefen