Flamingo needle felting PDF pattern for intermediate/advanced level, confident needle felters and crafters. Needle felted Flamingo tutorial.
Flamingo needle felting PDF pattern for intermediate level, confident needle felters and crafters. Needle felted Flamingo tutorial.
This is a download and not a physical item.
Join the VIP subscribers list for exclusive offers, flash sale codes and first access to new product launches:https: //bit.ly/1OzTRFf
Full kit also available.
Create a vision in pink with my newest addition to the Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts family.
An incredibly detailed intermediate to advanced needle felting tutorial for confident needle felters.
Every single step of the process is written in detail, accompanied by an amazing 68 full colour photographs and size guide template.
Approx. height of finished Flamingo is 18cm
You will need:
• Approx.: 15 to 20g of pink felting wool (Corriedale works well)
• 5g of coral and mink or similar for contrast (optional)
• 10g white
• Pinch of black
• Wire for legs: I prefer to use cotton wrapped (easier to wrap the white wool around) but pipe cleaners are also fine
• Each leg wire is a minimum 20cm long, folded in half and twisted together (see page 12)
• Wire for neck: Approx. 14cm
• 38 or 36 star felting needles
• 40 triangular fine felting needle (optional)
• Reverse felting needle (optional)
• Foam pad or felting mat; the one in the photographs is 6” by 4”
Not suitable for children under 12 years. Supervision is advised at all times.lincolnshirefen