Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hare needle felting pattern, PDF needle felting pattern for beginners, No sewing, No wires
Hare needle felting PDF pattern. Instant download.
- Needle felted hare pattern that you can print or access from your computer. You will receive it shortly after purchase via email (please check your spam box).
- Incredibly detailed instructions with 37 full colour step by step photographs. Also includes an A4 size guide/template for each body part. These are the same instructions as used in the complete hare starter kit.
- The height of the hare illustrated, when complete, is approx. 15cm.
- This is not a physical item but a pattern download
Watch my YouTube video tutorial on how to create a basic shape. Copy link: Basic Shape Video Tutorial
- Complete starter kit is also available. See listing: Hare needle Felting Kit
- Unlock your inner creativity and just add a dash of enthusiasm!
- A complete guide to needle felting; step by addictive step!
- Ideal if you already have your own wool and felting accessories, however, if you are starting from scratch it is much more cost effective to buy the full kit.
- Suitable for intermediate level and those those wanting to improve their skills.
- No sewing, no wires.
- You will also need:
- Approx: 30g Grey Jacob (my preferred choice as it felts really well) plus a little white and black for detail.
- 1 x 36 or 38 gauge star felting needle (personal preference). I use both.
- Small foam block to work on (around 5″ square will be large enough); don’t use a kitchen sponge as it will break apart easily and end up stuck in your wool.
- Black beads for eyes (or you can felt them straight on).
This pattern remains the property of Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts and may not be sold, copied or reproduced other than for your own personal use, however, items made from this pattern can be sold.
As this is a digital file your order cannot be refunded.lincolnshirefen