Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Poppy Brooch needle felting pattern for complete beginners, Instant download tutorial with detailed instructions,
Poppy needle felting pattern for complete beginners; the easiest of all my needle felting kits
- Pattern only – Not a physical item
- Needle felted poppy brooch pattern that you can print or access from your computer. You will receive it shortly after purchase via email (please check your spam box)
- Incredibly detailed instructions with 22 full colour step by step photographs.
- Complete starter kit is also available. See listing: Poppy Needle Felting Kit
- Unlock your inner creativity and just add a dash of enthusiasm!
- A complete guide to needle felting; step by addictive step!
- Ideal if you already have your own wool and felting accessories, however, if you are starting from scratch it is much more cost effective to buy the full kit.
- Suitable for complete beginners
- No sewing, no wires.
You will also need:
- Approx: 15g of red felting wool; Shetland or similar (my preferred choice as it felts really well) approx 5gm of black.
- 1 x 36 or 38 gauge star felting needle (personal preference). I use both.
- Small foam block to work on (around 5″ square will be large enough); don’t use a kitchen sponge as it will break apart easily and end up stuck in your wool.
- Brooch back (if using as a brooch)
- For the centre you can just use your black wool or use a felted ball
This pattern remains the property of Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts and may not be sold, copied or reproduced other than for your own personal use, however, items made from this pattern can be sold.
As this is a digital file your order cannot be refunded.lincolnshirefen