Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sheep PDF needle felting pattern, Digital download for needle felted sheep
Needle felted sheep pattern that you can print or access from your computer. You will receive it, via email, within 24 hours of purchase (make sure to check your spam box).
Pattern only – Not a physical item.
Watch my YouTube video tutorial on how to create a basic shape:Basic Shape Video Tutorial
- Incredibly detailed instructions with 37 full colour step by step photographs. Also includes an A4 size guide/template for each body part. These are the same instructions as used in the complete sheep starter kit.
- The height of the sheep illustrated, when complete, is approx. 12cm
- Complete starter kit is also available. See listing: Sheep needle felting kit
- Unlock your inner creativity and just add a dash of enthusiasm!
- A complete guide to needle felting; step by addictive step!
- Ideal if you already have your own wool and felting accessories, however, if you are starting from scratch it is much more cost effective to buy the full kit.
- Suitable for complete beginners or those wanting to improve their skills.
- No sewing, no wires.
- You will also need:
- Approx: 30/40g Shetland wool, or similar (my preferred choice as it felts really well) in orange or rust plus a little white and black.
- 1 x 36 or 38 gauge star felting needle (personal preference). I use both.
- Small foam block to work on (around 5″ square will be large enough); don’t use a kitchen sponge as it will break apart easily and end up stuck in your wool.
- Black beads for eyes (or you can felt them straight on).
This pattern remains the property of Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts and may not be sold, copied or reproduced other than for your own personal use, however, items made from this pattern can be sold.
As this is a digital file your order cannot be refunded.lincolnshirefen