Cat needle felting pattern for confident beginners. Downloadable felting pattern
Cat needle felting PDF pattern for instant download and printing
Please note this is a pattern download and not a physical item.
• An inspiring needle felting pattern for beginners and beyond that makes this wonderfully addictive craft accessible to all ages and abilities.
• 44 step by step, full colour photographs (not sketches) and detailed instructions. Bonus video tutorials: https://bit.ly/2P5IEA0
• The height of the cat illustrated is approx. 14cm
• A size template and materials list is included with your download
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I access my pattern?
To access your digital pattern: Your download should be visible immediately (unless there is a payment delay). Click on download and save. Your pattern is now available to view or print any time you like.
There are usually no limits for when or how many times you can download and/or print a file and you should be able to access a file any time on your orders page.
What materials do I need?
• 30g Jacob wool top (or similar coarse wool) or carded batting
• Pinch white
• Pinch black
• Foam pad or hessian rice pad – for felting on
• One/Two felting needles
• Optional: Beads for eyes
Can I sell items made from this pattern?
Yes you can but design credit must be given to Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts in the description.
However, selling, using at workshops and mass production is strictly prohibited.
This pattern is for personal use only!
Can I have a refund or cancel?
Once you have downloaded the file it cannot be refunded or cancelled. However, if you have any problems downloading then please contact me so I can help.
The finished product is a collectable and not a toy.
Suitable for 10 years to 100 years. Children must be supervised at all times.
Keep away from pets.