No need to sew, or glue as the wreath option also includes a polystyrene hoop that you will wrap with the gorgeous forest green wool top before you attach your orange, lemons and chillies with a few gentle pokes of your felting needle.
To complete this project the full video tutorial can be found on my YouTube channel. Does not include written instructions.
Watch the video tutorial HERE
Choose from three options so, if you have already started needle felting there’s no need to purchase tools and accessories. Each option comes presented in a sturdy, natural Kraft gift box, complete with box artwork, perfect for gifting and storage.
- Option 1 – Wool bundle; includes carefully chosen seasonal wool tops and carded wool for your oranges, lemons and chillies. Forest green and Christmas red wool top/roving. BBQ skewer for shaping your chillies. Please note: Pom poms not included but highly recommended.
- Option 2 – Option 1 plus wreath 20cm.
- Option 3 – Option 1 and 2 plus foam felting mat and needles for a complete kit; perfect if you are just starting needle felting
You will need:
- Wreath – Round cookie cutter or similar; ideal for perfectly round slices. However, I will also show you how to make them free hand.
- Garland – A length of yarn and needle to string it together.