Pumpkin Needle Felting Kit
A super easy needle felting kit with a full, step by step, hold your hand video tutorial (and written instructions) so you can felt along with me workshop style. These gorgeous pumpkins are utterly addictive and make for some really show stopping Autumn/Fall decor!
Perfect for beginners using wool batting sheets in vibrant seasonal colours.
- Full video tutorial for this wool bundle is available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2O1lWvJ
- Enough wool batting for 12 + small pumpkins (apple size), 6 medium or 3 large.
- Wool looks great blended for different colours and effects.
- Video tutorial is suitable for complete beginners to needle felting.
- Ideal as decor, gifts, garlands or for seasonal markets.
Wool batting sheets are approximately 2cm thick and very springy for perfect pumpkins.
Packaged in a sturdy A4 box; recycled, reusable and recyclable.
Each box contains approx. 30g each of the following:
- Soft yellow
- Orange (Traditional pumpkin)
- Core wool (for centre of projects)
- 15g approx. Mustard wool top for leaves and stems
- 2 x Felting needles in storage tube
- Felting mat
- Instruction book with full colour photographs
Wool batts are Perendale and ethically sourced Merino.
Small amounts of vegetable matter may be present. This is completely normal due to the natural properties of the product.
Pumpkins not included.
Please keep away from children and pets. Your pets cannot resist eating it and the needles are sharp.lincolnshirefen