- Full video tutorial for this kit is available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2O1lWvJ
- Enough wool batting for 12 small pumpkins (apple size), 5 medium or 3 large.
- Wool looks great blended for different colours and effects.
- Video tutorial is suitable for complete beginners to needle felting.
- Ideal as decor, gifts, garlands or for seasonal markets.
Wool batting sheets are approximately 2cm thick and very springy for perfect pumpkins. Packaged in a sturdy A4 box; recycled, reusable and recyclable.
Each box contains the following approximately:
- Rust 25g
- Soft yellow 25g
- Orange (Traditional pumpkin) 25g
- Core wool (for centre of projects) 100g
- 15g approx. Mustard wool top for leaves and stems
- 2 x Felting needles in storage tube
- Felting mat
- Instruction book with full colour photographs