Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Robin needle felting pattern, Needle felting tutorial, Digital download for needle felted Robin
Felting Pattern For Needle Felted Robin
This is a pattern only and not a physical item. You will be able to access your pattern to download or print shortly after purchase. For full needle felting kit see listing: Robins needle felting kit
Unlock your inner creativity and just add a dash of enthusiasm!
A complete guide to needle felting; step by addictive step!
Style is for a Robin but you can adapt it for any bird you may have in mind.
- Watch my YouTube video tutorial on how to create a basic shape: Basic Shape Video Tutorial
- Suitable for beginners. No sewing and no wires.
- Needle felted Robin pattern that you can print or access from your computer. You will receive it shortly after purchase.
- Incredibly detailed instructions with 40 full colour step by step photographs. Also
- includes an A4 size guide/template for each body part
- The height of the Robin, when completed, is approximately 7cm.
- Ideal if you already have your own wool and felting accessories, however, if you are starting from scratch it is much more cost effective to buy the full kit.
You will also need:
- Approx: 15g brown Shetland or similar. Pinch of red, orange and black/brown wool.
- 1 x 36 or 38 gauge star felting needle (personal preference). I use both.
- Small foam block to work on (around 5″ square will be large enough); don’t use a kitchen sponge as it will break apart easily and end up stuck in your wool.
- Black beads for eyes (or you can felt them straight on).
This pattern remains the property of Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts and may not be sold,
copied or reproduced other than for your own personal use. However, items made from
this pattern can be sold as long as Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts is given credit for the
As this is a digital/PDF file your order cannot be refunded.lincolnshirefen