FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I access my pattern?
As soon as you have placed your order you will see your confirmation pop up on screen, as in the photograph below. Click under where it says download and your pattern will automatically download to your computer; you will see it says PDF pattern on the bottom left of your page. Click here to open and save. Your pattern can also be printed.
Important! Please note that if you have create your pattern will remain in your orders section for you to access at any time. If you have checked out as a guest make sure you have downloaded it before leaving the page as you will not have an orders page to access it later on. If you can’t access your pattern, for whatever reason, please message me and I can simply email to you. Always check your spam and junk mail for messages.
What materials do I need?
YOU WILL NEED:
- A selection of needle felting wool (anything goes) in light browns, blues, white and greens. Scraps of felting wool are perfect for pictures.
- A piece of thin backing felt/pre-felt as the base of your picture. Mine is 9.5” x 8” but any size will do. The bigger the picture the more wool you will need.
- Felting mat; foam, or a rice filled hessian bag.
- Felt topper to protect the mat. This is optional but it will significantly extend the life of your felting mat.
- Medium felting needle or, if you are working in numbers, a 36 or a 38. Use two together to speed up the process. A mult-tool is useful but not necessary.
- Any fabric fibres, wool locks, bead embellishments you may want to add. Also optional, but you can have a lot of fun with them.
Can I sell items made from this pattern?
Yes you can but design credit must be given to Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts in the description.
However, selling, using at workshops and mass production is strictly prohibited.
This pattern is for personal use only!
Can I have a refund or cancel?
Once you have downloaded the file it cannot be refunded or cancelled. However, if you have any problems downloading then please contact me so I can help.
The finished product is a collectable and not a toy.
Suitable for 10 years to 100 years. Children must always be supervised .
Keep away from pets.