Christmas Craft Pattern For Beginners, Santa Needle Felting Pattern Download, PDF Felting Pattern Instant Download, Christmas Craft Patterns
Needle Felting Pattern For Santa
This is not a physical item. For kit see listing: Santa needle felting kit
- An inspiring needle felting pattern for beginners and beyond that makes this wonderfully addictive craft accessible to all ages and abilities.
• 40 step by step, full colour photographs (not sketches) and detailed instructions. Bonus video tutorials: Video tutorials
• The height Santa when completed is approx.15cm (6”)
• Size guide template and materials list is included with your downloadUnlock your inner creativity and just add a dash of enthusiasm!
A complete guide to needle felting; step by addictive step!FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I access my pattern?
As soon as you have placed your order you will see your confirmation pop up on screen, as in the photograph below. Click under where it says download (Hare PDF in this instance) and your pattern will automatically download to your computer; you will see it says PDF pattern on the bottom left of your page. Click here to open and save. Your pattern can also be printed.
Important! Please note that if you have registered your details onto the site your pattern will remain in your orders section for you to access at any time. If you have checked out as a guest make sure you have downloaded it before leaving the page as you will not have an orders page to access it later on. If you can’t access your pattern, for whatever reason, please message me and I can simply email to you. Always check your spam and junk mail for messages.
- Can I sell items made from this pattern?
Yes you can but design credit must be given to Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts in the description.
However, selling, using at workshops and mass production is strictly prohibited.
This pattern is for personal use only!
Can I have a refund or cancel?
Once you have downloaded the file it cannot be refunded or cancelled. However, if you have any problems downloading then please contact me so I can help.
The finished product is a collectable and not a toy.
Suitable for 10 years to 100 years. Children must always be supervised.
Keep away from pets.