Please see the description below for a list of contents, what you will need and frequently asked questions.
YOUR DOWNOAD CONTAINS
- A guide to needle felting and general techniques
- Picture template to copy, or print and trace onto your fabric
- Full colour photograph of finished project
YOU WILL NEED
- Approximately 40g of mixed wool colours. I have used approximately 18 different colours: a mix of carded wool, wool tops, silk blends, and silk throwsters waste.
- Felting needle: size 38 star works best – SHOP HERE
- Felting fabric – linen, flat felt, or similar – SHOP HERE
- Felting mat – SHOP HERE
- Multi needle tools will speed up the process – SHOP HERE
- Carbon paper for tracing the design, but you can copy directly onto the fabric
- Frame, driftwood, or similar to display. It can also be mounted to card using double sided tape
OPTIONAL FELTING TOOLS
Punch needle tool for speed – includes 7 needles SHOP HERE
Wooden multi tool for speed – Includes 3 needles SHOP HERE
Large foam felting mat – 30cm x 30cm. Includes 100% wool felt topper SHOP HERE
Not recommended for children under 12 and then only with full supervision. Please keep away from children and animals due to sharp objects and fibres.
Please note that the design is for personal use and must not be shared on any other online platform or for classes. However, items from this design can be sold as a finished piece. Please give credit to Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts.
I love questions so feel free to message me via the contact page HERE or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MY RECOMMENDED NEEDLE FELTING RESOURCES AND GUIDES
Visit ‘The Felt Hub’ on YouTube for tutorials, guides, resources and more.
JOIN THE FELT HUB ON FACEBOOK
My private, free , teaching group has a wealth of needle felting knowledge, plus free live workshops, Q&As, promotions, and more:
ULTIMATE BLOG GUIDE TO NEEDLE FELTING
The title tells you everything and there are free resources, guides, tutorials, and so much more to keep you busy for the next couple of years, at least….
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I access my template? You will receive a confirmation email (check your junk folder) which has the download link. Alternatively download your template directly from YOUR ACCOUNT on the website (if you have set one up) and look for your order in downloads.
There are usually no limits for when or how many times you can download and/or print a file and you can access your patterns any time on your account page.
What materials do I need? Size guide and materials list is included with your download.
Can I sell items made from this pattern? Yes you can but design credit must be given to Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts in the description.
However, selling, using at workshops and mass production is strictly prohibited.
This pattern is for personal use only!
Can I have a refund or cancel? Once you have completed your order it cannot be refunded or cancelled. However, if you have any problems downloading then please contact me so I can help.
The finished product is a collectable and not a toy.
Suitable for 10 years to 100 years. Children must always be supervised.
Keep away from pets.